JOB OPENING-Weed Control Officer
Hettinger County Weed Control Board, Mott, ND will be hiring for the position of Weed Control Officer.
The position will be hourly and is part-time/seasonal. Employment is from May 1st through September 30th annually.
1. Cooperate with the board and be responsible for the operation and enforcement of the ND Century Code chapter 4.1-47 within the county;
2. Become acquainted with the location of noxious weeds within the county;
3. Meet with pesticide certification requirements set forth in chapter 4.1-33 of the ND Century Code;
4. Encourage noxious weed control by all landowners and land occupants within the county;
5. Investigate all signed complaints received by the officer regarding noxious weeds;
6. Prepare reports as requested;
7. Attend meetings of the Weed Control Board as requested.
Pay dependent upon qualifications. Travel is reimbursable. Drop off a resume or request an application from Jeri Schmidt, Hettinger County Auditor/Treasurer/Clerk of Weed Control Board at 336 Pacific Avenue in Mott, or call (701) 824-2515 if you have any questions.